Explore job opportunities at J.Fletcher Creamer & Son. Not seeing a job
opportunity currently available, email your resume to
Dispatcher (Heavy Equipment)
The Dispatcher is responsible for coordination, scheduling and movement of all company owned heavy equipment, support materials, hired tandems and teamsters.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
- Computer Skills – proficient in MS Office; SolarTrak, B2W
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meets with Scheduler(s) on weekly basis to coordinate equipment moves related to repairs and/or preventative maintenance.
- Schedules Teamsters and towing companies for equipment moves to and from jobs and yards.
- 24/7 on call for emergency and needs for the field.
- Keeps track of all Company Heavy Equipment utilizing SolarTrak and available software / spreadsheets.
- Assigns costs from towing bills to proper cost code / class / job.
- Coordinates with Material & Inventory Supervisor for moves of all company owned support materials (i.e. trench boxes, slide rail, road plates, wood shoring, etc.).
- Schedules tandems for Field.
- Completes time sheets for Teamsters; assigning costs to proper cost code / class / job.
- Sources emergency replacements for broken equipment.
- Assists the Office Analyst/Admin in equipment reporting (under reported, idling, etc.).
- Other assigned duties as necessary.
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Team player
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(k) with company match, Profit Sharing, Bonus Structure, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Training & Development.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.