Explore job opportunities at J.Fletcher Creamer & Son. Not seeing a job
opportunity currently available, email your resume to
Facilities / Small Tools Supervisor
Facilities / Small Tools Supervisor ensures efficient operations and financial oversight of the Small Tools operations. The F/ST Supervisor is also responsible for all facility upkeep and repairs and their associated budgets. The F/ST Supervisor ensures employee safety while delivering timely service to all internal and external customers. This is a leadership position, the Facilities / Small Tools Supervisor will be involved in the hiring process, employee on-boarding, training, IDP’s and corrective actions. The individual will lead the Facilities / Small Tools interactions with Operations and Director of Construction Support Services to ensure Best in Class Service.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college / university with major coursework in Business Administration, Management, Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in facility management and/or small tools logistics.
- Thorough knowledge of budgets, accounting and forecasting.
- Computer Skills – proficient in MS Office; other tools utilized by Creamer
- Coordinates and directs the efficient workflow of Yard Foreman.
- Ensures facilities and yards follow all Safety, Environmental, Federal and State regulations.
- Develops and supervisors a quarterly inspection process for all facility and yard locations to ensure compliance.
- Maintain appropriate staffing to ensure achievement of KPI’s.
- Responsible for forecasting and budgeting all facility and small tool needs. Coordinates any adjustments with the Director of Construction Services in order to achieve goals.
- Reviews and provides final approval of all timecard entries for Yard Foreman, Small Tool Runner(s), Small Tool Clerk(s), Welder(s).
- Approval of all departmental PTO requests.
- Participates in the development of IDP’s for Yard Foreman, Small Tool Runner(s), Small Tool Clerk(s), Welder(s).
- Maintains training schedule for all Yard Foreman, Small Tool Runner(s), Small Tool Clerk(s), Welder(s).
- Evaluates performance of Yard Foreman. Responsible for any disciplinary actions for Foreman.
- Enforces KPI’s, evaluates and implements changes and/or modifications required in order to maintain goals.
- Financial and Supervisory oversight of all Facility and Yard renovations and up-keep projects to ensure they are in compliance with all regulations and meet or exceed the needs of the company.
- Oversees and coordinates the opening / closing of facility locations or yards.
- Develops and oversees facility and yard requests or repairs ensuring best in class customer service.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Training Programs, Stock Options, 401(k).
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.