Explore job opportunities at J.Fletcher Creamer & Son. Not seeing a job
opportunity currently available, email your resume to
The Contract Associate (CA) will perform administrative duties related to the management of bid documents, contracts and subcontracts. The CA will assist with other assignments as deemed necessary by the Contracts and Compliance Department Manager.
- Associates Degree
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
- Computer Skills – proficient in MS Office; other tools utilized by Creamer
- Prepare bid packages for estimating department
- Prepare and administrate subcontract requests from Project Managers and Engineers
- Send to subcontractor
- Review documents for compliance
- Complete execution of subcontract
- Enter into accounting system
- Obtain certificates of insurance and insurance quotes
- Obtain price quotes and bonds for projects
- Create and maintain job information in Eclipse
- Prepare, submit and follow up on pre-qualification requests and renewals
- Prepare and execute contracts and subcontracts to Creamer
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Stock Option, 401(k), Training, Tuition Assistance.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.