Explore job opportunities at J.Fletcher Creamer & Son. Not seeing a job
opportunity currently available, email your resume to
Benefits Administrator - We are looking for an innovative, hardworking and reliable Associate to join our Human Resources team!
If you are passionate about HR operations and you would like to be part of creating a great company culture, this is the right position for you.
You will be part of our HR team and will be responsible for assisting the management of employee benefits, wages and leave of absence for Union and Non-Union employees. An important part of your role will be to act as a liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. You will support HR initiatives and events. Experience with the administration of employee benefits is important for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field.
- One to three years of experience in Human Resources - Benefits focus preferred
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office.
- Familiarity with HRIS systems and knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
- Ability to take initiative and act as a reliable and supportive team member.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, follow-up and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Assist with administration of employee benefits.
- Administer and process leave-of-absence requests and disability.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of service awards and JFC Scholarship Program.
- Assist with Affordable Care Act reporting.
- Assist with the day to day operations of the HR functions and events.
- Manage and update HR and Payroll databases with employee information
- Serve as a point of contact and respond to HR inquiries.
- Keep up to date with latest HR trends and best practice.
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned processes.
- Performs routine filing and file maintenance
- Other duties as assigned.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401(k), Stock Options, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Training Programs
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
Chris Schubert - cHVldmZnYmN1cmUuZnB1aG9yZWdAd3NwZmJhLmhm|cHVldmZnYmN1cmUuZnB1aG9yZWdAd3NwZmJhLmhm
See all of our current job openings.