Explore job opportunities at J.Fletcher Creamer & Son. Not seeing a job
opportunity currently available, email your resume to
Co-Op - Project Engineer (Construction) Sept thru Dec 2020
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc. is currently looking for Co-Op leaders to work as part of project management team in all offices
- Prior applicable work experience preferred - landscaping, home repairs, construction
Special Skills / Abilities Needed:
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Outstanding computer skills including the MS office suite of products, specifically Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively within the company, with clients, and with field personnel is essential
- Travel to various work locations (company vehicle provided for business travel)
· Work alongside Project Managers and Superintendents to properly plan and execute various construction projects
· Take ownership of project documentation such as change orders, RFI’s, production logs, etc.
· Maintain project schedules, budget/costs and all related reporting
· Daily operation of the field office
· Point of contact for other contractors, subcontractors, and vendors
· Prepare /submit client submittals, vendor invoices and other miscellaneous items
· Effectively develop engineering solutions to project issues
· Maintain strong relations with clients
Those benefits available to an Intern/Co-Op employee
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
Chris Schubert - cHVldmZnYmN1cmUuZnB1aG9yZWdAd3NwZmJhLmhm|cHVldmZnYmN1cmUuZnB1aG9yZWdAd3NwZmJhLmhm
See all of our current job openings.